It’s almost Valentine’s Day, the one special day for lovebirds and the hopeless romantics. But with all the love happening around us, it also sends shivers down anyone’s spine over the hot topic… the gifts.
How do you know what to choose for your significant other? Wondering what she likes and you’re not 100% sure? Well it’s quite simple, and we’ve glad you’ve asked! Although asking your partner can steal the magic of surprise, for stealthy ways we have the following:
Ask her about Pinterest! It’s a great way to explore what your partner likes in a whole new manner. By inquiring, you can show her how much you care and get to know her even more.
Here are some tips:
1. Take an interest in her interests, ask her to tell you about 3 of her favorite Pinterest boards at the moment.
2. Ask open-ended questions about them, such as: Tell me about what you like about these? Is this board for your interests or because you are planning something for someone else? Ask which things she would want for herself.
3. Comment on your favorites – ask: “Can I tell you about a few of these I like?” or say, ‘My eye is really drawn to these pictures.”
Take note of everything she says and now you’ve gathered all the info you need for a perfect Valentine’s gift!
If you still have trouble finding the amazing present you wanted, visit our SHOP for great gifts or gift ideas or email us for extra help.
If she’s not a fan of Pinterest, don’t despair!
Plan ahead a Q&A date, not too close to Valentine’s Day so it doesn’t spoil the surprise.
Have questions like:
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s something material you’d really want?
- What’s something not material you’d really want?
- What’s a restaurant you’re dying to try?
Have in mind that you want to tailor the perfect Valentine’s date and gift with these questions so be creative, but don’t set any red flags of your true intentions.
With these tips you’re set to have the most unforgettable Valentine’s Day ever!